With regard to the previously cancelled Gullane outing, the Harrison council have decided in the first instance to seek an alternative date for the outing to be re-scheduled.
Gullane Golf Club have now provided alternative dates in June, July, Aug & Oct in which they are all based on a Friday with tee-times booked on both No 2 & 3 courses. In order to ascertain what date will be most suitable for members to attend a notice has been posted in the club in which we would be grateful if you can indicate on this notice as to what date (or dates) will most suit you to attend.
The proposed alternative dates are as follows:
June 10th, 17th
July 15th, 29th
Aug 5th, 12th, 19th